Are you one of those users who looking to add more Clip Art for your Microsoft Office? Are you not aware of the process of doing so? In order to do so, we’ll shed some light on how to download additional media or images from Microsoft Online which would assist you to give a perfect touch to your presentation, documents or spreadsheets.
Microsoft brings plenty of free photos, sounds, images, animations and many more for download. Microsoft has also partnered with Animation factory, PhotosToGo, Stock image resellers Fotolia, NVTOfficeClips, Presentation Pro and many more with a simple objective to offer millions of high resolution images to users.
- In order to search and download FREE clip art directly from the IT giant Microsoft, you are required to visit Microsoft Office Online.
- Now, you need to scroll down the page for free image and media.
- Go to ‘Browse Clip Art and Media Categories’ section where you will be allowed to either access specific categories use the search section.
- Once you’ve selected the category as per your desire, you will be asked to navigate through the thumbnails using the arrows which would be available at the bottom right or top right of the section.
- If you find your desired image or media, you will have to check its corresponding check box and once you have successfully picked out images or media, you will be asked to click the “Download x items” link from ‘Selection Basket’.
- Now, you need to simply click “Accept” when Microsoft Service Agreement comes in the front and then you have to tap on ‘Download Now’ button. Now, you will be asked to opt for ‘Clip Organizer’ for the option saying ‘Open with’ and then click on OK option.
- Once the download is complete in a proper and successful manner, you will be able to access Clip Organizer.
In case of any technical or non technical problems you encounter during the course of using the given steps, it would be wise to get the best possible solution to your problems using our helpline number which remains active round the clock and directly connects you to our troubleshooting team.