- Support TollFree : (0 Waiting Time)
- Call Time : 24/7
- Talk To Live Person: Press 1 at the main menu
- Get To Marketplace : Press 2 at the main menu
- Use Marketplace Account : Press 3 at the main menu
- Get Unlocked From Marketplace : Press 4 at the main menu
- Cost To Sell On Marketplace : Press 5 at the main menu
- Install Marketplace On My Iphone : Press 6 at the main menu
- Sell My Stuff : Press 7 at the main menu
- Marketplace Take A Cut : Press 8 at the main menu
- Shipping On Marketplace : Press 9 at the main menu
- What Are The Marketplace Rules : Press * at the main menu
- Advertise Marketplace : Press 5 at the main menu
- Company URL : Facebook Marketplace
- Skype : Call Via Skype
Facebook Marketplace: A reliable platform to buy and sell stuff
Facebook is a popular medium to connect people across the world that makes the Facebook Marketplace at a high preference for buying & selling goods. This is a destination to discover, buy & sell stuff with people in the community. At the very first time, this stuff buying & selling activity started in Groups of Facebook and has grown substantially. In each month, a large number of people visit buy & sell groups in the local neighbourhood to collectors throughout the world.
Selling on Facebook Marketplace is as simple as browsing for one.
- Take a picture of the item or add from your phone’s gallery.
- Enter the name, description, and price of a product.
- Confirm your location.
- Then, select a category.
- Click on Post.
But, you should keep a few things in your mind before selling an item on Facebook Marketplace:
- Certain stuff cannot be sold on the Facebook Marketplace as they aren’t allowed to be sold on it.
- Make sure that you sell a physical item.
- Description of an item added by you must be matched the image.
- Before-and-after posting on Marketplace pictures is prohibited.
Have a look at some incredible benefits of buying & Selling On Facebook:
- Easy to post an item in four simple steps
- Provides a simple to use the mobile version
- Offers to browse based on past activity
- Shows products automatically in the local area
- Provides an opportunity for interacting with potential customers
- Helps to build up a community based on trust
- Allows you to post 10 pictures per listing
- Offers speedy posting process for accommodating business
- Allows buyers to send message to the sellers directly.
- Allows to reach out to billions of users at a time
If your Facebook Marketplace Not Working, then you may have a cache or temporary data problem. So, go for below steps to troubleshoot this problem:
- Try to clear all the temporary and cache data. You can easily perform this task from the preferences or web browser’s settings. Now, you will have to use a web browser and operating system specific instructions to get rid of this problem.
- Make a try to use a different web browser for Facebook Marketplace.
- In case of all the above solutions don’t work out, then this issue may also occur if you use third-party browser extensions. We suggest you disable these add-ons before accessing the Facebook Marketplace site again.
How to get Facebook Marketplace?
To get Facebook Marketplace on new Facebook, go to Facebook.com. Click on the Marketplace in the left column. Click on the Request Review and fill-up the form. Then, the team will review the request & respond within a week. Lastly, check for updates in the Support Inbox or an email associated with the Facebook account.
If you’re using an Android, then:
- Open the application of Facebook on Android.
- At the top, tap on the Store icon.
- Tap on Categories.
- Then, you need to select a category to view.
- Search out for the marketplace for a particular item.
- Tap on an item for viewing all its details.
- Tap on ASK FOR DETAILS to view an item details page.
- On the bottom-left, tap on the Message button.
If you’re using an iPhone, then:
- Open Facebook on the device.
- Tap on the ≡ menu displayed at the screen bottom-right corner.
- Tap on the Marketplace.
- Set your location if you want to.
- Tap on the Shop icon.
- Select a category.
- Tap a listing for checking whether items are sold out or not.
- Lastly, you need to contact the owner or seller.
In case of any issue, contact us to take FB Marketplace support. Here, we have a team of adroit professionals who will help you to fix the issues in a matter of minutes and use this feature of Facebook effortlessly. Face
Facebook Marketplace is an open exchange platform where a person can post stuff to sell or buy new & user items within the local area. You just need to click on the message to the seller and contact them whenever find something of your interest.
If you have difficulty in finding marketplace profile, then make a try of below steps to see your own Facebook Marketplace profile:
- In the News Feed left column, click on the Marketplace.
- Click on Selling. You will find this option in the left menu.
- Click on an item that you want to sell. Click on the Show listing if all the items are marked as sold out.
- Lastly, click on the item name.
Now, there are several things make selling stuff online more effective. To do this, you should post clear pictures of an item so one can see the whole item. Then, write a short and good description of the item. Don’t try to exaggerate about the condition of an item if you want to sell it. Keep the reasonable prices of items. And, lastly, follow all the essential rules required for Selling On Facebook.
Selling On Facebook is quite easier if you go for below instructions step by step:
- Click on Groups and select the buy & sell group if you want to sell something in from the News Feed.
- Click on What are you selling?
- Enter all the information about the item you’re Selling On Facebook.
- Click on Next.
- Choose the audience. You can help more buyers to see the item by:
- Posting the item in other groups of buy & sell you’re a member of them. Next, to the group name, select the circle for adding or removing that option.
- For an item, create a Marketplace listing. Next, to the group name, select the circle for adding or removing that option. You will not see the option for creating a listing on the Facebook Marketplace if you’re posting as a Page.
- Click on Post.
Now, its time to go for customers’ review about Facebook Marketplace:
- Allows 24/7 accessibility to both buyers and sellers
- Won’t charge anything for buying or selling by Facebook Marketplace
- Easily accessible on PCs, tablets, smartphones and any other gadget
- Quite simple to post on Marketplace in a very few steps
- Provides a browse to buy feature so people can purchase from the groups & communities they belong to
To buy and sell on the marketplace you need to create and use marketplace account. Users can get to marketplace by opening the Facebook account. It is really easy to sell on the marketplace and to trace shipping on marketplace. You can contact headquarters to identify what are the marketplace rules. It is necessary for the marketplace report to IRS. If in case you are confronting the marketplace take a cut issues then you can speak to live person to resolve the issues.
Have a Look at Frequently Raised Facebook Marketplace Questions
- How Can I get to Facebook Marketplace?
- How Can I use the Facebook Marketplace account on an android phone?
- How Users buy and sell on the Facebook marketplace?
- How To sell the items on the Facebook marketplace?
- How To Resolve the Facebook marketplace take a cut issue from the root?
- How one can find shipping on the marketplace?
- When Fb marketplace report to IRS?
- What are the marketplace rules
- When Can I Report To Facebook Marketplace headquarters?
- How Can I speak to the live person of the marketplace?